32825RE: VC Events (or related) / Member Web Sites Related to VC

  • dfnr2
    Oct 14, 2013

       Hi Bill,

      Could you add http://osiweb.org?  It's not pretty, but I try to keep as much useful OSI stuff as I can gather there (and you along with several MARCH members have contributed lots of useful items there.)  I eventually hope to make it prettier, and start documenting my various repairs of my other, non-OSI, vintage systems as well.

      Thanks,

      Dave

      ---In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, <billdeg@...> wrote:

      yes to Randy and Andy. Will post asap.