32809Re: Your Message to midatlanticretro

  • Michael Thompson
    Oct 12, 2013
      On 10/11/2013 03:26 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >> One feller's getting a few tape drives, we get the rest.
      >
      > Where are you going to store it all? MARCH, as you know, already has
      > plenty of Sun gear and hasn't got room for any more.

      And this particular stuff is pretty far from "museum material". In
      another fifteen years maybe, but not anytime soon.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA

      I have quite a bit of Sun-3 equipment, especially boards.
      Let me know if you need anything to get your Museum Material Sun equipment running.

      --
      Michael Thompson