32789Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF East U.: call for teachers

  • Neil Cherry
    Oct 11, 2013
      On 10/11/2013 03:58 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > > thinking of fresh fruit, perhaps we can challenge guests
      > >
      > > with a trivia quiz such as
      > >
      > > - name as many vintage computers & peripherals as you can
      > >
      > > with fruits & veggie names. Fictitious computers permitted
      >
      > That's a good idea for a fun trivia question. Sometimes we use this
      > method to give away prizes at various times during the show. Everyone
      > will shout "Apple" but it takes someone knowledgeable to name Apricot
      > and others along those lines.

      I had forgotten about Apricot software. I do recall there being Orange
      and Pineapple (Apple 2 clones). I seem to recall Coconut Grove software
      also.

      The Banana Jr. is easy if your a Bloom County fan . ;-)

      http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
      http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog