32736Re: [midatlanticretro] What to do with old Sun h/w? (fwd)

    Oct 9, 2013
      I hope someone can save these. Grand machines, they are. I can provide
      additional hardware and bring-up assistance as required. I have run,
      literally, thousands of these machines. I just can't adopt any more of them.
      (unless they magically show up here...they won't be turned away)

      -Dave

      --
      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ