32735Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus vintage monitors and game systems

    Oct 9, 2013
      >> I always welcome requests - if there's any particular game console or game you'd like me to bring, let me know. I've got a pretty good stash of them.

      That gives me an idea. MARCH has three storage racks full of videogame consoles + games + accessories. They all need sorting/organizing. The best way to start that process is to "test" them all by playing them! We can have party and do something useful at the same time. Best of all, whatever we have too many of (whether it's consoles, cartridges, etc.) we can sell to you guys at low prices.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic