32728Festivus vintage monitors and game systems

  • Matt Patoray
    Oct 9, 2013
      Hi all,

      Since it now looks like things are rolling along for Festivus. I was wondering, I know that there is usually gaming and such on old consoles and home computer, i was wondering what the situation was regarding TV/s and monitors that can be connected to this equipment.

      I am willing to bring my very vintage(1971) Sony CVM-1210 12" Trinitron monitor receiver as well as a much newer 8" PVM-8041 which can do composite, S Video, and component.

      I would just want to get started on referbing the old one so that it could be used for a long period of time with minimal issues(like I did for my Apple Monitor III).

      Matt

      --
      Matt Patoray
      Owner, MSP Productions