32723Re: [midatlanticretro] uVax Diag Monitor tape?

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Oct 8, 2013
      tedheadster <whiteheadm@...> writes:

      >So nothing really ever came of this thread. Could you ask Brian S
      >privately?
      >
      >- Matthew

      If I can find a TK50 tape I'm willing to sacrifice, I'll put the uVAX-II
      diags on it for you. I've been busy and ill (since a medical procedure)
      and I forgot about your request in all that.

      I've made a note to go looking for a TK50 tape tomorrow.