32707Re: [midatlanticretro] Introduction/Small wanted list

    Oct 7 3:05 PM
      On 10/07/2013 06:03 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
      >>> That's not a lot at all.
      >> No. For a very historically-important architecture, it really sucks.
      > It certainly does. :(
      > I can't find simulators either!

      You won't. I don't know of anyone who has even thought about writing
      one. People think of the architecture as uninteresting. That's usually
      because they've never looked at it...it's VERY COOL.

      And it's an eight-bitter! ;)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ