32696Re: [midatlanticretro] VC Events (or related) / Member Web Sites Related to VC

  • DuaneCraps
    Oct 7, 2013
      Bill;

      I started a Yahoo group for UNIVAC computer technicians. I hope to snag any old military techs that might be searching the internet.

      I have posted my 1219B / 1532 emulator program with several programs in memory, one of which is a utility package I am writing in case you ever get one of  the MARCH 1219B’s up and running.

      Did you check out the power requirements for the M-G’s. The ones on the ship used 440V, 3 phase 60Hz. input.  I would hope that the shore sites would have 220V  units which is easier to come by .

      Here is the link to my group.

      Did you guys snag any software in the  JHU/APL rescue?

      Did you check out the power requirements for the M-G’s. The ones on the ship used 440V, 3 phase 60Hz. input.  I would hope that the shore sites would have 220V  units which is easier to come by .

      Duane