32695Re: [midatlanticretro] It's official! Three-day VCF East 9.1.

  • Dan Roganti
    Oct 7, 2013

      On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      MARCHins,

      Your board voted in favor of the first THREE-DAY VCF East.

      Friday will be "VCF East University"

      VCFEU
      I'm so glad you let the 'E' stay in the title :)

      as a separate admission -- $20 --
      but that will include a pizza (+misc.) lunch. There will be eight
      workshops during the time in two tracks. Details TBA.

      actual (chips-'n-bolts) workshops or lectures or both ?

      Saturday and Sunday will be the standard VCF East.

      We hope you like it.  :)

      Special thanks to Dan R. who spent the past three years urging me to
      consider a third day.

      about friggin' time,
      shoudn't hear you kvetch about this anymore ;)

      Dan R.

    • Show all 52 messages in this topic