32691RE: Re: [midatlanticretro] Introduction/Small wanted list

  • connorwk1
    Oct 7, 2013
      ---In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      >Sadly that particular one is on the other side of the world now. I
      >don't know if MARCH has one yet. Lacking that, it's a bit of a hike,
      >but you're welcome to come ogle mine.

      Alright I'll keep that in mind ;)

      >Dan Roganti and I were at the very end of the sequence to crack the
      >login password, when the +12V power supply crapped out. I have the
      >schematics; it's on my "to-fix" list. I'll have it running sometime
      >before too long.

      I wish you luck with fixing it! If you need any help or a second pair of eyes I'd be more then glad to help if I have the time to!

      ---In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      >We don't.

      Sure you'll acquire one eventually :)

      >We * do * have a System /38, System /3, and a couple of smaller/newer
      >/36s. I'm not sure exactly which models.
      >
      >Young Connor, you are in for a shock if you think our museum is all
      >small stuff. :)

      Heh I didn't think all you had were small computers.
      In the FAQ you made it pretty clear you specialize in older and bigger machines not some silly old pentium IIIs. I can't wait to come see them all! I just hope I can take a close look at them and see how they worked instead of being 10 feet behind a rope so all I can see is the metal outer shell (although just getting to see them in person is an honor all in itself, so I should probably keep my hopes down heh).

      >PS, re: all of the pizza comments -- our new favorite place happens to
      >be called "Luke's" -- true story. Not only is their pizza much better
      >than the greasy food at the place where we used to order, but, the force
      >is with them!

      Heh awesome.
      Does that mean they have gluten free too?
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic