32682Re: [midatlanticretro] Introduction/Small wanted list

    Oct 7, 2013
      > I don't know if MARCH has one yet.

      We don't.

      We * do * have a System /38, System /3, and a couple of smaller/newer
      /36s. I'm not sure exactly which models.

      Young Connor, you are in for a shock if you think our museum is all
      small stuff. :)

      PS, re: all of the pizza comments -- our new favorite place happens to
      be called "Luke's" -- true story. Not only is their pizza much better
      than the greasy food at the place where we used to order, but, the force
      is with them!
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic