32658RE: Re: [midatlanticretro] Introduction/Small wanted list

  • connorwk1
    Oct 7, 2013

      ---In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      >Hey! Good to see some youngn's here. ;) Most of us are old farts!

      Hah well I'm glad the older folks are there otherwise who would I learn from? I for one am not that knowledgeable about all these old machines yet ;)

      >I have a 5360 here, but it'll be STAYING here. ;) Aside from that,
      >though...I have seen 5362s pop up on eBay from time to time. They're
      >not very common, but they're around, so don't give up just yet!

      Hah well I'd love to see the Model 5360 some time ;)
      I know they have popped up on ebay... One recently in texas, starting bid one dollar... but pickup only...
      And the seller put it up and took it down and put it up and took it down again... Even if I was able to win it I'd have no way of getting it yet, as I don't get my license till November... I am keeping my eye out though!
      Honestly any system/36 would be fun to have but I think the 5362 is probably the best as it is more common then the 5320 and more manageable space wise, although if I could get my hands on a 5320 I'd make the space for it ;)

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic