32627Re: [midatlanticretro] A man and an Apple IIc with no monitor. Can you help?

    Oct 5, 2013
      I'll respond. We have a few.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...>
      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:43:48
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] A man and an Apple IIc with no monitor. Can you help?

      Can anyone help Eric? I don't know him, but the following came through my
      web site, please respect this guys privacy and only contact privately.
      Eric is not a member of MARCH that I know of. I have blind copied him so
      he knows that he might get a direct email from a MARCH member. Thanks

      Eric,
      MARCH info: midatlanticretro.org - check out our club and feel free to join
      if it's applicable to you.

      -Bill