32626A man and an Apple IIc with no monitor. Can you help?

    Oct 5 2:43 PM
      Can anyone help Eric? I don't know him, but the following came through my
      web site, please respect this guys privacy and only contact privately.
      Eric is not a member of MARCH that I know of. I have blind copied him so
      he knows that he might get a direct email from a MARCH member. Thanks

      MARCH info: midatlanticretro.org - check out our club and feel free to join
      if it's applicable to you.