32614Re: [midatlanticretro] Amiga book review

    Oct 3, 2013
      See, that's the dilemma ... merely choosing six was difficult enough ... that's why (one day*) we will have an exhibit of "Early GUI".

      * There isn't any exhibit space left in our current building. That's why we and InfoAge need to raise tons of money to renovate and get certificates of occupancy for more of the H-building spaces. Until then, the H-buildings can only legally be used for storage/staff purposes.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic