32611Re: [midatlanticretro] Amiga book review

    Oct 3, 2013
      >> Do you have a working Amiga at MARCH for display?

      Yes.

      >> Maybe this is something we could find space for someplace.

      Space is always the issue. Currently we have room to display six working systems in the consumer micro exhibit: Apple II, Commodore PET 2001, TRS-80 Model 1, Atari 800, Commodore 64, and Apple Mac 128K. Several others (computer only, not screens/peripherals) are on shelves as static displays.

      I've talked before about a "Micro of the Month" display but never got around to doing it. Could demote the Atari 800 to shelf status, thereby making room....
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic