3261Re: [midatlanticretro] Any idea on expected crowd size at VCFe?

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    May 3, 2006
      Kelly Leavitt wrote:
> [...]

      El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and
      education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something
      else, and are looking to take it out on me?

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic