32599RE: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Festivus party

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Oct 3, 2013
      > Kelly: Sorry bud ... we'll have to go with the overwhelming majority.

      Getting to be a running gag. When's Festivus... Let's see, when is Kelly's other holiday party... :-)

      I like you guys, but a 15 minute drive to a 5 hour catered affair with open bar and DJ trumps a 2 hour drive to have beer, pizza and wings. At least I won't have to participate in "Feats of Strength". However, since the one I am attending is a company party I'm sure there will be "Airing of Grievenaces".

      Have fun!

      Kelly

      PS: I run 2 miles every morning on a treadmill. If you're as fat as I am and work a sedentary job you have to get cardio somewhere. Gives me time to catch up on "Stuff you should know" and "CarTalk" podcasts.

      PPS By the end of December I should be able to tell you all when next year's Festivus is. I'll send an email when we have the date for Lion's party.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic