32591Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Festivus party

    Oct 2, 2013
      On 10/02/2013 11:28 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>> Holy crap. Who was chasing you??
      >
      > Death, old age, and taxes.

      Uh-oh.

      > About 18 months ago I started running a few times per week. Good
      > exercise! Also stopped drinking 2-3 Cokes per day. Lost 25 pounds so
      > far. Moreover, distance running is fun. Currently training for a
      > half-marathon on Oct. 20.

      Fear!!

      My local friends Alex and Becky ran their first marathon earlier this
      year. I'd never in a million years be doing something like that, and my
      cardiologist friend Eric shakes his head and says, "no, no, NO, humans
      were NOT built for doing that!" ....but I was proud of them anyway.

      > Alas, it hasn't made my hair grow back. :(

      I think there's not much hope of that, man. But hey, your head throws
      a nice glare! [dave runs for cover]

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ