32485RE: re: [midatlanticretro] RE: Mid-Atlantic Altair CP/M

  • joshbensadon
    Sep 23, 2013
      >I disagree. Who among us does not have a 10 year-old computer in their
      house for regular use?
      >AND They were selling tons of S-100 parts, 8" drives and disks in 1983.
      Look it up.

      I don't have any XT's running, but I do have a Windows 98 system that I use regularly.

      Another point about 8" disks, they stored more than the 360K 5-1/4 disks.
      Only the HD 5-1/4 drives or HD 3-1/2 drives could compete and those drives were pricey.

       Josh

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic