      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of corey986
      Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 12:22 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] RE: Mid-Atlantic Altair CP/M

      Not surprising. An Altair if you don't use the front panel is just an s100 chassis. You could have used one into the early 90's and even run msdos, but you would have different CPU and memory boards. This is why I think the IMSAI in WarGames is plausible. Last kid could have bought an IMSAI chassis cheap and built his own modern for the time S100 cards to go inside. The 8" disks are the only thing that doesn't fit. Then again if he was hacking a system together it might be all he had. Cheers, Corey

      No virus found in this message.