32447Re: [midatlanticretro] Mark 8

    Sep 19, 2013
      >> do have one, but we have not tested the I/O of the Mark 8.

      We have two :) but I see your point.

      >> please review the docs on vintagecomputer.net/mark8/ so you can get acquainted with the machine

      Will do. Jeff J. and I will spend some time with it tomorrow.

      >> I strongly suggest that you not leave the machine running for more than 45 minutes at a time

      Wish you'd told me that a couple of months ago before we started leaving it on for hours at a time in the museum (really) ... never had any problem.

      >> It worked enough to deposit and retrieve memory when Ian and I tested it last.

      That'll be sufficient for Maker Faire. We can honestly tell people that it's mid-restoration.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic