32412Re: [midatlanticretro] Update - Maker Faire

    Sep 13, 2013
      > I'll be there on Saturday, 9/21, and hopefully also on 9/22 depending on
      > if I have a place to stay overnight. Mouse said he can go both days.
      >
      > We need one (or preferably two) additional helpers -- people who will be
      > there on time, stick around our booth, and be very outgoing/friendly to
      > the attendees. (Some people in the past helped us for an hour or two and
      > then basically disappeared. That is not what we need.)
      >
      > Sooo .... who'd like to attend the COOLEST SHOW AROUND and help us tell
      > the world about MARCH/VCF?

      Nobody?

      Baffling ... Maker Faire is a MASSIVE and quite awesome DIY science show.

      If a couple of more people volunteer, then we'll all have time to split
      hours between our booth and getting to walk around.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic