      - Al -

      From: Larry Barnes

      TRS-80 model III and Daisy Wheel Printer model II $20 each

      If you guys are still interested I expect to be at the "Rt 70 flea Market"
      in Lakewood, NJ over the next two weekends. (GSP exit 88, then West on 70,
      On right just past Harley dealer.) Times are generally 7 to noon, Fri, Sat,
      and Sun. (Large white Ford Window Van, Mag Mount antenna on top) I found
      floppy discs, printer cable, and printer ribbons for them. You need to let
      me know if you are coming. Plug them in at the market if you like.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic