32372RE: [midatlanticretro] Yahoo Group Header Graphic

  • Wesley Furr
    Sep 11, 2013
      I wondered the same thing...didn't want to give it to them...but didn't want
      to log in with Facebook either. Just checked to see what the other option
      was, and amusingly enough, it is a company who is probably their biggest
      competitor...Google. So I guess that leaves one other possible option. I
      can see it for password reset type situations...but seems like it should be
      optional. As you say, what if you don't have a mobile phone #? It also
      wouldn't take my Google voice #.

      It also leaves one to wonder if Yahoo is the best place for a group if they
      are making it difficult for new folks to join...not to mention the whole
      "neo" mess... (Not speaking for this group, just thinking about the ones I
      own/moderate.)

      Anyway...sorry if I've steered discussion too far off-course...

      Wesley