32368RE: [midatlanticretro] Yahoo Group Header Graphic

  • Wesley Furr
    Sep 10, 2013
      Same way here...I can't see the new interface, so I can't do anything about
      it in my own groups...not that I'm necessarily complaining. :-)

      I just created an account a day or two ago, and amazingly enough, it got
      assigned the old interface. You also now have to give Yahoo your mobile
      number in order to create a new account. The only way around it is to log
      in using Facebook or something else, I forget now what it was...

      Wesley