32328Re: [midatlanticretro] more on big Compaq machines

    Sep 4, 2013
      On 09/04/2013 12:16 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
      >> So do you want these beasties? ;)
      >
      > Toss the 7000 in my pile. I don't think i'd have room for the others
      > considering how big my pile currently is. ;)

      I (and the systems' previous owner) would really prefer that they all
      go to the same place...are you certain you can't take all of them? Both
      6500s together are smaller than (or perhaps about the same size as) the
      7000.

      > I'll try to get out there soon to grab some of it.

      That would be great.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ