32290Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum Report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Sep 1, 2013
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 8:47 PM

      >> But I managed to get most everything done. It looks like it is 99% done.

      >What is left?

      Wood panels, metal panels, some empty boxes, storage containers with box
      tops, two boxes of garbage, and some other miscellaneous stuff. So sweeping
      needs to be done. I stacked up everything that is left in the corner. And
      also you need to check on top of the cabinets to see what is ours and what
      is not. It should take one person less than an hour to finish. I would have
      finished, but I was running out of sunlight and it was a long day.
    • Show all 84 messages in this topic