32285RE: [midatlanticretro] Sun Fire 6800s, round two

  • Wesley Furr
    Sep 1, 2013
      Nah, just go solar. :-) My storage shed/outdoor computer workshop has a
      solar panel, deep cycle battery, and 1200w inverter. Of course one of those
      beasts would drain the battery in fairly short order and require a week's
      worth of sun (with my panel) to get it charged back up...

      Wesley