32283Museum Report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Sep 1, 2013
      So I started today at around 10am to move what is left from our old section of the H building to the new section. Nobody came to help so I did everything by myself. A total of 8 hours. It was quite difficult and time consuming to get all those punch card machines, big items, heavy items etc. It is quite a long distance from the old section to the new. Such a hot day; drinking gallons of water to stay hydrated. But I managed to get most everything done. It looks like it is 99% done. So only 4% done in 8 hours by one person. How long will that last 1% take? I hear that last 1% takes longer than you think!  I didn’t go to the museum, since I wanted to get as much done as possible. Only 5 visitors came to Infoage today, which is not surprising, since it is a holiday weekend.

      Jeff Brace
    • Show all 84 messages in this topic