3221RE: [midatlanticretro] New Pix up.. :)

    Apr 30, 2006
      Fred says all the toxic stuff was removed by Army years ago.

      From: Joe Giliberti [mailto:starbase89@...]
      Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:47 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] New Pix up.. :)

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Bryan, Bob Grieb, and myself were
      there today.  Fred recently tore
      > down a wall between the two
      lounge rooms in the main building, but it
      > needed some very tedious
      finish work, a challenge which Bob accepted
      > and conquered.
      Meanwhile, Bryan and I removed the old tile floor from
      > one of our
      basement storage rooms, and then moved everything from the
      > main
      basement area into the MARCH storage room.  The projects took

      several hours.  Afterward, all three of us began painting some huge
      > VCF signs, which I'll finish one day this week.  We'll place the
      signs
      > on the InfoAge front lawn and hopefully they'll attract some
      local
      > interest.

      > That might not sound like a busy
      day, but the wall and floor work was
      > actually very labor-intensive and
      tiring.

      > Soon, Fred will install a lock on our storage
      room, which is good
      > news.  We noticed that the door to our storage
      room said "Evans
      > Shelter Room" so I took the liberty of adding an
      apostrophe in the
      > appropriate spot.   :)

      > We might schedule one more work session the Monday or Tuesday

      afternoon/evening before VCF.  (Holy cow, can you folks believe it's
      > only two weeks from today!?)

      All you have to worry about now is what the Asbestos/Lead/Radon effects
      in ten years.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic