321981218 / 1219 Computer Group

  • DuaneCraps
    Aug 28, 2013
      All,

      I started a Univac Computer group on Yahoo!. Mostly as a place for for my 1219 Emulator/Assembler, but also to have a place for people who worked on Univac machines to share their experiences and what information they might have around. The Mid Atlantic Retro Computer Hobbyist (MARCH) has 2 1219’s they hope to restore. So far we have not been able to find Tech Manuals. I uploaded my emulator, assembler and operational manual to the files area. Everyone is welcome to upload anything else that they might have.

      Here is a link to the group:

      Please forward this missive to anyone else you know who touched a 1218 or 1219 or any other Univac machine

      Step right up. Who will be the second member???

      The emulator needs the memory.0 file in the same directory. put 70000 in P register and start.

      If all fails RTFM.

      Duane

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic