32180Re: [midatlanticretro] Baltimore

  • Mike Loewen
    Aug 22, 2013
      On Thu, 22 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > I recommend visiting the National Cryptologic Museum (at Ft. Meade) and
      > the National Electronics Museum (in Linthicum). And of course, see if
      > Gesswein, Sudbrink, etc. can meet you for drinks.

      I was at the National Electronics Museum this Spring for the flea
      market, and ran into Gewwswien, Sudbrink and Jacocks. :-) I'll have to
      catch Ft. Meade some other time - I want to be north of Baltimore before
      rush hour.

      Darn - just got an automated response from Bob Roswell. He's on a
      camping trip and won't be back until Monday.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...