32165Museum report

    Aug 21, 2013
      Lots of good things happened today.

      The laborers that we hired moved 3/4ths of our collection. They worked very hard and treated our artifacts with respect.

      Jeff G. finished installing the door and hasp for the new section. I bought a padlock. I gave a key to Fred, and Steve G. will have one too.

      Corey fixed a RAM problem with the museum Sol-20 and found a way to do demos on the Altair using one of our existing cards. He'll provide details. He also said there were some visitors today.

      Fred confirmed that the power may be on by this weekend or early next week, "assuming nothing goes wrong." :)
    • Show all 141 messages in this topic