3215Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow at InfoAge

  • Bryan Pope
    Apr 28, 2006
      Bob Grieb wrote:
      Sounds good.  I drive a Green Audi A4.  Not sure exactly which
      entrance you mean.  Is there only one for Strawbridges?  I will
      be there at 9AM tomorrow.  Do we need to bring any tools or anything?
      I don't know what sort of work we'll be doing.

         Bob

      Bob,

          The main entrance to Strawbridge's is a little to your left when you come in from the main entrance off of 541.. But if you keep going around you will come to the back...  Less people park there....  See you tomorrow!

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      --- Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      Bob Grieb wrote:

      Bryan,

         I live in Medford.  Any chance we could meet at
      Burlington Center (off of 541, near 295) and drive
      up together?  We could split the gas.

         Bob Grieb

      Bob,

          Sounds good...  I plan to leave around 9-ish (but prob will make
      it
      out earlier) so I should be able to make it to Burlington Center Mall

      around 9 or just a little after.  Meet you around the back?  (near
      Strawbridge's)  I drive a back Pontiac Grand Am.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      --- Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      Joe Giliberti wrote:

      Bryan Pope wrote:

      Bryan Pope wrote:

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      I'll be there tomorrow around 10 AM.  There's an event for the

      diving club

      next weekend, and then VCF the weekend after that.  So this

      weekend is sort

      of a last change for the many InfoAge volunteers to get the

      place into

      decent shape.  Fred has a long list of projects.

      I know Bryan is coming.  Anyone else?

      C'mon people!!  This is the final push for VCF east!  The more

      we

      get

      done tomorrow, the better show we will have!  Plus, if we get a

      few more

      people to come I will bring a box of joe and donuts or bagels.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Wow the response is mildly overwhelming... :)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S.  For our fearless leader I will get a Coke®

      Being dependant on others to drive, all I can say is maybe. I

      can't

      wait

      for my license

      Are you somewhere between Burlington, NJ and InfoAge?  If you are

      don't mind giving you a ride...

      Cheers,

      Bryan

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic