3211RE: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow at InfoAge

    Apr 28, 2006
      Nope, InfoAge has plenty of tools.

      If you guys arrive before I do (which should be 10-ish), then try to enter through the rear of the main building. Usually on weekends the main gate is closed by unlocked, so that we can get in but passers-by are discouraged.  If for some reason you can't get in, then just wait for me or call Fred on his cell phone at 732.299.0894.

      From: Bob Grieb [mailto:bobgrieb@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 10:09 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow at InfoAge

      Sounds good.  I drive a Green Audi A4.  Not sure exactly which
      entrance you mean.  Is there only one for Strawbridges?  I will
      be there at 9AM tomorrow.  Do we need to bring any tools or anything?
      I don't know what sort of work we'll be doing.

         Bob

      --- Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      > Bob Grieb wrote:
      > > Bryan,
      > >
      > >    I live in Medford.  Any chance we could meet at
      > > Burlington Center (off of 541, near 295) and drive

      up together?  We could split the gas.

      > >    Bob Grieb

      Bob,

      >     Sounds good...  I plan to
      leave around 9-ish (but prob will make
      > it
      > out earlier) so I
      should be able to make it to Burlington Center Mall

      > around 9 or
      just a little after.  Meet you around the back?  (near

      Strawbridge's)  I drive a back Pontiac Grand Am.

      Cheers,

      Pope wrote:

> [...]
      There's an event for the

      > >> diving club

      that.  So this

      > >> weekend is sort

      volunteers to get the

      > >> place into

      projects.

      know Bryan is coming.  Anyone else?

      VCF east!  The more
      > we
      > >>>>>
      > >> get

      > >> few more

      Cheers,

      > can't
      > >>>
      > >> wait

      > >> Are you
      somewhere between Burlington, NJ and InfoAge?  If you are
      > >> don't mind giving you a ride...
      > >>
      > >> Cheers,
      > >>
      > >> Bryan

      http://mail.yahoo.com