3210Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow at InfoAge

  • Bob Grieb
    Apr 28, 2006
      Sounds good. I drive a Green Audi A4. Not sure exactly which
      entrance you mean. Is there only one for Strawbridges? I will
      be there at 9AM tomorrow. Do we need to bring any tools or anything?
      I don't know what sort of work we'll be doing.

      Bob

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic