3205Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow at InfoAge

  • Bryan Pope
    Apr 28, 2006
      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      Bryan Pope wrote:

      Bryan Pope wrote:

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      I'll be there tomorrow around 10 AM.  There's an event for the diving club
      next weekend, and then VCF the weekend after that.  So this weekend is sort
      of a last change for the many InfoAge volunteers to get the place into
      decent shape.  Fred has a long list of projects.

      I know Bryan is coming.  Anyone else?

      C'mon people!!  This is the final push for VCF east!  The more we get
      done tomorrow, the better show we will have!  Plus, if we get a few more
      people to come I will bring a box of joe and donuts or bagels.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Wow the response is mildly overwhelming... :)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S.  For our fearless leader I will get a Coke®

      Being dependant on others to drive, all I can say is maybe. I can't wait
      for my license

      Are you somewhere between Burlington, NJ and InfoAge?  If you are I don't mind giving you a ride...

      Cheers,

      Bryan

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic