3204RE: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow at InfoAge

    Apr 28, 2006
      Happy to pick you up on the way.  Email me off-list with your address.

      From: Joe Giliberti [mailto:starbase89@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 7:29 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow at InfoAge

      Bryan Pope wrote:

      > Bryan Pope
      >>Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>>I'll be there tomorrow around 10 AM.  There's
      an event for the diving club
      >>>next weekend, and then VCF the
      weekend after that.  So this weekend is sort
      >>>of a last
      change for the many InfoAge volunteers to get the place into
      >>>decent shape.  Fred has a long list of
      >>>I know Bryan is coming.  Anyone
      >>C'mon people!!  This is the final push for VCF
      east!  The more we get
      >>done tomorrow, the better show we will
      have!  Plus, if we get a few more
      >>people to come I will bring a
      box of joe and donuts or bagels.
      > Wow the response is mildly overwhelming... :)
      > Cheers,
      > Bryan
      > P.S.  For
      our fearless leader I will get a Coke®
      Being dependant on others to drive, all I can say is maybe. I can't wait
      for my license

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic