31861Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone going to be working on DEC stuff this weekend?

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Aug 3, 2013
      tedheadster <whiteheadm@...> writes:

      >I'm bringing an Emulex card (UC17) that makes scsi disks look like a UDA50
      >with RA81 disks. However, you're right, I don't have TU58 console media.
      >Just hope it is to be found in the warehouse stock.

      OK. I have an old TU58 tape here but I'm no certain what is on it. It's
      very likely that it was an 11/750 bootloader tape because I can't figure
      what else I would have encountered over the years which had a TU58 to even
      have this tape. It's contents, unknown. I never liked the 11/750 simply
      because it's boot process was so dreadfully and painstakingly slow.