31860RE: [midatlanticretro] TK70 Tape Drive

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Aug 3, 2013
      tedheadster <whiteheadm@...> writes:

      >I finally got some tapes today and learned that my TK70 tape drive doesn't
      >work. If anybody wants to sell me one this weekend, please bring it along
      >and email me off-list.

      For what purpose. I may have a TX87/TZ89 or three here. They'll do 50s/70s
      as well as DECtape IIIs and IVs.

      I won't be there this weekend, however. I'm off to an all day concert today
      for my birthday and then packing up and getting ready to trek to a client in
      the Williamsport/State College, PA area Monday for the week.