31841Re: Datanetics keyswitches?

  • corey986
    Aug 2, 2013
      For the switches that are intact, try flooding them with ISP, and then using deoxit. I have found removing them from the actual keyboard and actuating them up and down after flooding with a needle nose pliers a bunch of times and then the same with the deoxit will recover any switch that isn't mechanically broken.

      Cheers,
      Corey

      > Anyone have a spare Datanetics keyswitch or three? I might need a couple this weekend if I can't salvage what I have. Also, I'd like to find a Datanetics caps-lock keyswitch - the one I have is broken, stuck on, and won't cycle any more. A little piece of plastic broke out of it, so I don't think it's salvageable.
      >
      > -Ian

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic