31833WTB/WTT: CodeWarrior Pro for Mac

  • David Riley
    Jul 31 7:09 PM
      If any list members have copies of CodeWarrior Pro for Mac (up through version 6, 5 or 6 preferred) available for sale, trade or free and are going to the workshop, I'd be interested. I used to have the entire line, but it all disappeared in a move somewhere, and I have need of it to port a CW project to MPW.

      I'll also gladly pay for shipping for the physical CDs (or electronic transfer, though while it may safely be considered "abandonware", it's still not legal AFAIK).

      Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing folks this weekend!

      - Dave
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic