31796Museum report

    Jul 28, 2013
      Lots of visitors today! Several families came through; kids and adults of all ages. We also had a couple of guys who work in IT and enjoyed their long trip through memory lane. I was talking to one of them, in the mainframes/minis room, when he started recalling the Altair in high school. He said, "Do you have a picture of one?" ... So I said, "Follow me," into the next room ... where his jaw dropped at seeing das blinkenlighten. Those are the visitors that always make me day -- because we make theirs.
    • Show all 138 messages in this topic