31757Re: [midatlanticretro] Wow !! Where did this come from ??

    Jul 26, 2013
      >> Although, hmmm don't you have an ENIAC half adder also in the collection?

      No. Someone donated what they thought was an ENIAC module, but it's not. I know this because the module is labeled Engineering Research Associates. Remington bought ERA, then bought UNIVAC, and then merged ERA into UNIVAC. So at best the module is from an early UNIVAC; at worst it's from a rather non-important ERA machine. Still cool, though!
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic