31754Re: Huge lot(s) of stuff for sale @ Aug. 3-4 workshop

  • m
    Jul 26, 2013
      > >> Is there a way that we can submit "bids" in advance, privately, to try to establish some order to the process?
      > Order for everyone else -- more work for me. :(

      Could an open silent bidding process take place utilizing the yahoo groups database feature to record possible bids/interest before the actual event?

      Someone could start a table and then people can put down their bids including each item, who is making the bid, what they are willing to pay, and if necessary if they would need to make other arrangements (pickup at another time, etc.)

      This way little to no extra work, participation by whomever wishes to participate prior to the event, and the ability for people who are unable to get there to note their potential interest/high offers so she can get the best she can for these items, and most if not all of it sold.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic