31744Huge lot(s) of stuff for sale @ Aug. 3-4 workshop

    Jul 26, 2013
      Hi MARCHins. Remember a couple of months ago I sorted through a large
      rescue collection down in south Jersey, via the VC Forum? The owner is
      bringing it all to our workshop and everything's up for grabs. She needs
      the money, so please don't lowball her. (Nor should anyone make offers
      here on the list. "Be there," or be square...)

      Following is the list of what's available. There may be a few
      inaccuracies. Standard disclaimers: nothing's been tested; nothing's
      going to be shipped; only one of each unless stated otherwise.

      Amstrad PPC640

      Apple II+ (x2)
      Apple IIc (several...)
      Apple IIe (x4)