31700Re: Has anyone seen an S-100 PDP-8 Emulator Board?

  • s100doctor
    Jul 21, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "equalizer700" <equalizer700@...> wrote:

      > In the very early 80's I was associated with a company, I.E. Systems of Newmarket, NH, that produced an S-100 board with a PDP-8 emulator on it. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen this board, or has one? I have no idea how many were made or sold.

      Can you describe your company a bit more? What years did you work there? When did they produce the board? Do you recall the model name or number, any features? Who worked there, who owned the company? any other products? Any of that information may help to find their products.

      Herb Johnson
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic