31683Re: Has anyone seen an S-100 PDP-8 Emulator Board?

  • Burning Image
    Jul 18, 2013
      Yeah!  I'd sell one of Dave's kidneys to get one, too...

      >  I've never heard of that (which surprises me, being both an S-100 and
      >a PDP-8 guy), but I can tell you I'd sell a kidney for one!
      >
      >             -Dave
      > class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">

      In all seriousness, I may remember an S-100 board in the 70's with an Intersil 6100 on it.  At the time, there was a single-board computer build around one, plus at least 2 systems on the market.  I'll peruse some old Byte, Kilobaud and Interface Age issues to see if I can locate an ad for this specific thing.

      Cory - WA3UVV

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic